cart or Checkout
Now with new graphics and sounds!
Finally, BIG, ultra-visible cursors for all programs
(even 'lefties' (Windows)
and other cursor enhancements.
Your normal cursor is usually 16x16 pixels, like
The largest Windows cursors in the world can only
Our Biggies are 32x32 and even 32x64. And we've
made them appear even bigger, in many cases. They are all in color. They are designed
ultra-visible. (OK, a few are both 'cute' and ultra-visible) Many
Biggy also lets you choose big & bold
replacements for several small, hard-to-see other cursors, like the
the 'Wait' cursors
(the watch on the Mac and hourglass
in Windows ).
Both Mac OS 9 and Windows versions also have the
Windows versions also contain the following options:
- QuickPoint - jumps the cursor to the
default button (like OK, or Save) in a dialog box. Saves time!
- ScreenWrap, to wrap the cursor around the
screen; then it goes off one edge, it will appear at the opposite edge.
Great for our SAM-Trackballs
And these features remain from our old
- Sounds for all your mousing
moving, clicking, dragging, menus. You'll love this!
- Smooooooth BIG Biggies
- Some new animated and static
The Mac OS X version (10.5 and below, NOT 10.6 and
later) can also:
- ButtonMouse, to move cursor, perform
left/right clicks, double clicks, and drags, all with 2 switches
- KeyMouse, to completely control mouse
movement and button functions from the numeric keypad or IntelliKeys;
has more functionality than MouseKeys (Windows built-in accessibility);
- Automatically increases the size of those
pesky window-sizing, double headed arrows.
- ClickLock, to lock-down left or right button
if held down long enough (may not work with all software);
- PanicStopper 'freezes' your cursor if it
senses erratic or very quick movement.
- Built-in joystick capabilities that allow
your joystick to control mouse and button actions.
- And a host of other great cursor enhancing
- can automatically double the size of all
- replace all application specific cursors
with Biggies of your choosing;
Biggy-Light has all the functionality, but
only a few cursors from each category, as our full-version Biggy.
Downloading notes to learn more about
downloading, decoding, and decompressing)
Biggy-Light is only available online
here. For P.O.'s you must use the full Biggy or order 4 or more
Biggy-Lights at a time.
|Biggy-Light Software for Download (Nothing will be
Download the software. It will let you try it for 14
days. You must then...
2) Purchase a Registration Code (or you can
purchase the Code at any time)
Registration Code for newest Biggy-Light for ALL
SMX-1LR - Registration Code for Biggy-Light
for Mac OS X (10.2 and
greater) - $39
10.2 & 10.3
Registration Code for Biggy-Light for Mac - $39
cart or Checkout